I am losing a pound a day..
So my total weight loss is 70lbs to date!
What am I doing?
Well most of you that know me, know that I hurt my back a few years ago and it was hard or me to exercise.
I recently had a little surgery done and it has helped me a little with mobility and that combined with portion control I have lost alot of weight..
NOW.. dont worry, I am not losing it in my NECESSARY AREAS (boobs and butt remain intact) but all the right places are falling off as we speak..
Working on getting my size down to where is was before and toned is a daily goal..
Kudos to you that have lost weight and that are encouraging me to keep it up.
Wait did I just say keep it up? I can do that too.. Lick, Licks!!!
1 comment:
Keep it up sweetheart...
Post a Comment