Although it is not Secretaries day, I still feel the need to be a naughty
girl and I have the need to be bent over and spanked while I tug at my garters.
Holding onto my Garter belts while you are behind me thrusting is a perfect
way to start a day..
Imagine this...
I get called into your office because of a typo..
You are frustrated with me because I sent out a letter to all the department
heads and corporate with a major TYPO!
Embarrassed by this, you are determined to make me pay for it!
Calling me in..walking around me, you take one hair pin at a time out of my tousled
bun hairdo. You pace and scream at me while you express your disgust!
How DARE I not check with you before sending out that all important memos on
Viagra, and how dare I state you took it!! It was supposed to say "All
Americans should take it, including me".
Now everyone knows you have a raging hard on at a moment’s notice!!
Raging now for me, to be punished. As your cock throbbed with the
blood pulsating from the head to your penis, you got madder and madder at me as
I giggled with delight knowing that I had messed up your perfect image in the
corporate world!
Now you have to punish me..each snicker, made you hate me more.
You take my flowing hair in your hands..Push me up against the hard wood of
your desk and make me tell you over and over how sorry I was your cock is
hardened by my mistakes.
Push my face down on the desk. My face is thrust into a pen and
paperweight on the desk. It moves slightly an inch at a time as you
rip up my pencil skirt to reveal my garters and thigh highs with the seams in
the back..
Now you know I am a slut. This proves it. Since I am not wearing panties and
I parade around with garters and no panties in the office, it must be that I
want it.
Bending me over your desk, lifting my skirt you begin to spank me with your
only known slapping device in the office. A ruler. You stick your
ruler up by my wet dripping pussy and start to slap it as hard as you can enjoy
watching the lips swell with pain.
After the pussy is swollen to your satisfaction, you enter me with such
force that the desk moves and my face is thrown around and slammed to the hard mahogany
underneath it.
Faster and faster your cock pulls out the pussy juices and it pounds me wet
and dizzy..
Now you pull me up by my long hair and force me to my knees. Shoving
your pussy soaked cock in my mouth forcefully while you pull my hair to your
body. "Take this your stupid
Slut" you yell as you cum in my mouth, all over my face and watch it drip
down my neck. Take this and next time when you choose to embarrass me,
you better think of that swollen pussy and fucked face before you do anything..ever,
like this again!
I demurely grinned.. I planned to make many more mistakes..very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment