Thursday, December 4, 2014

Writing A New SERIES OF Books

I have begun to organize my thoughts and putting more and more down on paper for my new Books..

Yes you heard it.. a Hooker writing books!  What a concept.

I have a unique spin on mine that I cannot obviously go into on here but there is a series of books that I will be writing.

NO it is not a fifty shades of grey kinda thing..  I am super excited the they are all formatted and are coming together quite nicely in time for a good retirement project..

What she said the "R" word..dont worry (some ladies were rejoicing) I will not be gone anytime soon.. I just like to have my financial retirement (401K) so to speak in line so when I do go, I can go comfortably!

Look for them in the next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can absolutely see you writing a book. I know you take great Dick-tation