Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Im home!!

Well I made it home what a long trip.

What a lovely trip. For the past six hours I have been snuggling in my bed rolling around in the covers masturbating and delighting in the fact that it's cold and my soft covers on my skin has made my nipples hard and will probably last for a few days.

I have some good news and I have some bad news.

Good news is I'm home. I will be here until Sunday night. I will be going on tour for a little over a month to the west coast.

Bad news is I'll be gone on a tour for a little over a month to the west coast.

So for those who are in Pittsburgh, I'm sorry... I know I have been gone forever but I'm thankful that you have not forgotten me and if you could see me this week, I will do what I can to squeeze you in before Sunday night.

A lot of things are changing for me, for the better, and this will be my last tour before I settle in and start writing my books and focusing on my websites full time.

Am i retiring absolutely not. I'm not sure I could ever give that up but we can only say never say never.

So the next few months are going to be filled with whirlwind thoughts and random acts of sexual encounters for you to live vicariously through me.

I hope you will enjoy the tour as much as I will.

As I begin packing again, the anticipation will mount and my excitement will grow at the thought of my new adventures that I'm about to embark on.

I cannot wait to lick you!

No comments: