While licking my lips the other day, I was feeling a bit Horny and started daydreaming on what it feels like to kiss my lips..
Yes my mind works in mysterious ways!
I realized that my lips are soft. Supple, and kissable!!
I like to start out with something slow. A tug of the bottom lip, a crack of the lips open just a bit while I lick your bottom lip.
I like the side of a mans mouth where top meets the bottom. That little corner where they touch. To me, this is an erotic place.
Running my tongue all over your bottom lip as to wet them in preparation for the upcoming wet kisses is fantastic.
The rotation on the tongue around from top to bottom, a gentle tug on the lips as to signify who is in control of this kiss.
Lightly sticking my tongue in and out of your mouth as to tease you with mine, to give you a taste of what is soon to become a deep slow exploration of our kissing adventure.
Exploring your mouth with mine, to feel YOUR hot tongue dart in and out of my mouth, to feel your hot breath counter mine.
Humm.. daydreaming is good..
1 comment:
Kissing til orgasm. Incredible
Post a Comment