For the last two days, my phones have been blowing up!! Thank you Gentlemen, I am honored that you are making this trip successful!
I hope that you all understand that this is a whirlwind tour. I am super excited and although exhausted from Jet Lag, I am however wanting to get on the road and Experience those delicious men who have contacted me.
The Packing and unpacking is tedious, but I already packed so I'm halfway there!
Now, as you all know, I will be going east before west, so if you are wanting to see me in Philly, and I miss you there, I am not going that far to the next stop and you may schedule with me in the next town, I hate to drive more than 4 or five hours to next stop..
When touring, I am a well oiled machine..(sounds odd and a bit kinky) but what I mean is those who know me, know, I am highly organized and meticulously structured. Therefore, I am not able to devote a leisurely stop in each city..
I will have my candles, My Music, My towels, my Scents and for the most part, It is my bedroom.
The un-comfort of a hotel are not as prevalent with me as they might be with others in the industry, I try to make my room and my surrounds a bit like home.
I hope that you do understand that I am on a time line, and although I wish I could spend more time in each town, my schedule only permits a small time-frame for each city..
I am on my way to the SUPERBOWL IN PHOENIX!!
Go Steelers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment