Friday, December 19, 2014

Its wet in here!!

Yes I said it.. I'm all WET!

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER YOU DELIGHTFUL MEN!

Not really, I was actually thinking of you and your hard cocks!

Every once in a while I have to masturbate, (really) and I often think of all your delicious
cocks to do it.

Some large, Some small but all just as equally beautiful to me.

Taking them in my mouths, slowly licking every inch of them, as most of you well know that I love to do, seems to delight me more than you know!

I like to lick around the shaft right where the helmet meets the shaft.  Flicking my tongue and making it jump.

This gives me the incentive to remain in this business.  Masturbation material.. LOL!!

I am on Vacation for the holidays, sitting here in my hotel in rainy London thinking about how I miss you men at home..


Photo: A rainy street scene shot from a London bus



No comments: