In my post below, I was talking about this wonderful couple that I had seen recently and was so eloquently reminded of my tryst with a two male fantasy that i recently encountered.
It was with a client, he had been secretly telling me of his fantasies of being with another man.
I asked if he would be my BITCH so to speak and if I could help him live out that fantasy.
He somewhat agreed, but thought I was joking. I reminded him that Fantasies are my specialty and I do not joke about having great fun!
He wanted the details, so I said,, why dont we just do this. You tell me when your available and you promise to follow directions, and I will make your fantasies come true!
He got the call.. the scarey call when every-mans fantasy could come true, and at that point, he had to decide if he wanted to proceed with it.
I made him go thru with it, I comforted him, told him how much fun it would be and assured him that IF he became uncomfortable, he was free to TAP OUT.
The date was set, the two men were to meet on Tuesday...Monday they were trying to back out, but I would not let them.
They arrived one by one..First the COCK SUCKER then the COCK. I was ecstatic and knew how this was to play out in my head..
Formalities were given, and I told them both to disrobe. We were to enter the shower, all of us, I wanted CLEAN men.
We played and kissed in the shower, and I let them touch each other, I made them touch each other. Both men were hard as they kissed on me and played with my pussy. One on my tits and the other fingering me.
Shower over.. I wanted to watch... by this time both men were hard as a rock, they knew what was going to happen and both wanted to fuck.
BUT WAIT!! I wanted to watch them. playing with each other, they hesitated and then agreed knowing that I hold the pussy that they both wanted.
I sat in a chair across the room with my vibrator, I watched as they performed for me. The cocksucker was shy as he took the mans cock into his mouth, at first. But when he saw that the cock loved it, he forgot whee he was and got into it slurping and licking completely,
My hard dick was wanting me at that point and needed some satisfaction, it was ready to explode, and I was dripping wet!
I mounted my cock, slowly sliding my tits on his stomach as I poured oil on our bodies..I made him shove it in and hold it, no thrusting.
My cocksucker then came up from licking his balls and mounted me from behind. I would not let him thrust either, two cocks in me, they could feel the heat..each others penis's and the fullness of the pussy.
I instructed them both at the same time.. NOW FUCK ME HARD..
They commenced on thrusting and oil was sliding their hard dicks in both of my holes.. together they stroked in sequential order, back and forth. harder and harder. pounding me until I could feel my skin stretching from the increase of size of the penis's.
Screaming they were coming simultaneously was the biggest turn on for me,, pumping harder and thrusting until the were shaking.. Their dicks were like a bull, dripping wet and flailing around with exhaustion..
My perfect day..
Next time,, I watch them do each other..I have one that wants me to PIMP him out for usage as a clients slut.. any takers?

No comments:
Post a Comment