We're going to talk about SEX.
And not just any sex, I am talking about intense and heartfelt sex.
Sex which penetrates not just your crotch but your soul.
Sex which leaves you fulfilled, luminous; maybe makes you burst into tears.
I know you long for this, because we all do. We all crave sexual intimacy at the core of our being yet many of us have forgotten how to light the fire how to connect with the heart.
What I want to share with you will not only make you a better lover, it’s going to make you a more conscious lover. It’s going to make you a lover no one wants to let go off.
But before we move on it’s important to understand this:
Sexual energy is the essence of our being. No other energy on this planet is more powerful. Out of sex new life is brought into existence.
Sex is healing - physically & emotionally. Sex eases stress, boosts pleasure, calm & self-esteem.
But all these benefits can only be experienced with the right kinda sex. Mechanical, unemotional sex won’t bring you those benefits. And not just this. Sex without the heart may even lead to sexual trauma.
I’ve been there, I’ve felt the emptiness of mechanical sex myself. But it was this unsatisfied feeling which inspired me to look deeper; I longed to understand the true nature of sex; the true essence of my desires.
What I found out was this:
Whether or not I perceived sex as deeply fulfilling had mostly to do with me.
This might come to you as a shock, but fulfilling sex has very little to do with your partner
or his ability to “eat your pussy” or her ability to give “good head”.
These are all mere techniques which are helpful indeed, but won’t do the trick if you are not “there”.
The key factor to deeply fulfilling sex is:
YOUR PRESENCE.
You heard me right!
Infuse your penis with luminous awareness. Infuse your pussy with loving presence. Connect the tips of your fingers with your heart. Connect your lips and tip of the tongue with your soul.
“See” your partner. Feel yourself.
Stop the porn movie in your head and press the play button for presence.
Presence means to be there in the moment with your partner energetically, mentally, emotionally.
Presence is energy. You cannot see it, nor touch it, but you can feel it. Intensely.
And it’s not just in sex, it is in life, with your kids, your friends.
A present person is magnetic. Your presence is the biggest gift you can give to someone. No taught technique will ever win over a moment of presence.
Yet distracted minds are a widespread epidemic in this world. When we eat we talk. When we mean to relax, we work the phone. When we have sex, we think.
“How do I look? How should I touch her? What do I eat later?
And guess what: Your lover feels it. Presence is key to unforgettable sex for both you and your partner.
Here are some suggestions to practice “presence”:
#1 Start meditating
2 minutes/day is a good start. Most beginners won’t make it more than 1 minute
So don’t get frustrated and keep doing it.
#2 Slow sex
Don’t rush it. Have slow sex. Feel the skin of your partner. Admire her breasts, his penis, her belly button, his neck.
#3 Pause and become aware of your feelings
During day (or sex) pause for a second. Ask yourself: How do I feel right now.
Exhausted, stressed, cheerful, sad? No judgement: Just tune in.
#4 The P-Massage - My favorite practice
This practice works magic to practice presence, helps all those men who deal with pre-ejaculation, women who can’t reach orgasm (anorgasmia)
Being PRESENT for your SEX is the biggest aphrodisiac! Close your eyes, feel every thought and touch,
This is how I have my sessions, I start slowly and methodically and touch, I kiss, I lick, I want to know the persons smells and skin, to take my tongue and SLOWLY run it over a mans Penis is OUTSTANDING PRESENCE!!
I live for the MOMENTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment