Sunday, July 20, 2014

What's the real cost of Sex?

What's the real cost?  

This is why providers are the best value in the world for adult companionship. A typical date with a woman, consists of very expensive components:

• Vehicle Waxed and Detailed $100.00+
• Fuel Fill Up is up to $100.00 per tank
Florist, done properly $100.00+
• Five-Star Dinner with Wine/Cocktails $180.00+
• Dance or Strip Club with Drinks $350.00
• If not in home city & staying in resort area hotel with valet, taxes, per day $250.00+
Cost = Well OVER $1,000.00!!

Results: Peck on the cheek and a "Thank You". So...you have to continue the dating for however long it takes...


With all of this said, you can make the call...but besides a quality provider being a tremendous value, it saves you SO Much TIME~not to mention the probable disappointment of how you spent it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering my now ex-wife and I had sex about once per year during our last 3 years of marriage, on an annualized basis, I estimate the cost of each event to be well over $100,000. Charlotte my dear, your rates are very reasonable!!

Charlotte said...

I want her job!!!

I am under paid!