Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wet Dreams

This morning I was awoken with a fantastic WET DREAM!

Amazing to me how real it was to feel the actual Cock in my hand as I was stroking it. the thrusting of the penis in my Pussy as the mans body was looming over me! I was licking Pussies and Shoving things in my mouth. 

When we wake from a dream like that, I still felt horny.  I needed to masturbate and please myself, my mind was still in the realm of the dream, I was still sleeping.

My wet pussy was still tingling from the dram and its ramifications were still apparent to me.

I had a Vaginal Hard on!

A nocturnal orgasm is a  sexual arousal during sleep that awakens one to perceive the experience of orgasm.  Women erotic vista as often as men, but they are not the same.

In the brain, and eroticism activity during sleep does not stop but rather sexual sensations offered by hypostasis dream are more intense and interesting than the actual day.

What did you dream last night?
Women and men equally erotic dreams and sexual positions, flirting, kissing, masturbation, and many of these cases may even reach orgasm. But dreams are different depending on sex.


  • Women dream with current or previous partner, while men with unknown women. 

  • For women, 18% of them dream of sex taking place against their will, and 9% with celebrities. These percentages are much higher than for men. 

  • Women have erotic dreams as often as men even before it was believed that men only dream about “hot.” The difference is that today women are more honest about their sexuality and not be reluctant to admit they have dreamed.  

  • If a person falls asleep with hot desires and thoughts, the brain will turn that desire into an erotic dream and loads more of them are even “wet.”

  • Men can have up to five erections while asleep, and none of them can finish even with ejaculation. 

    According to sexology, it is absolutely normal for all men to have erotic dreams, bisexual and any other weird dreams because they do not represent any kind of deviation.

     Dreams do not control and is not mastered, so we must relax our sexuality in terms of sleep.

    I am aiming for more this evening, I was crazy HOT when I woke UP!!


  • No comments: