When it comes to couples, I ADORE THEM!!
Finding a couple who can swing and swap is fantastic and liberating for
all involved. I love seeing them and if everyone meshes, it is a
phenomenal sexual experience
Recently i had the opportunity to visit with a couple that was from Boston! The man was built like a brick house, tan, lean, and with a wonderful cock!
The woman was soft and curvy, beautiful and willing to do anything!!
My kind of fun!
We met at my house with a glass of wine and a smile from all. I kissed them both as they walked in and seemed to linger a bit longer with the woman.
When we reached the bed, fireworks!! It was on!!
Started with small talk, and licking and kissing, there is something to be said with three tongues going all at once.
I felt nipples touching me, dick and pre-cum on my face and breasts, I did not know from where it came, or did I care to suggest that i look at it, but I did enjoy the feelings.
I started kissing her from the mouth and went down her flat belly to her hip bones, she squirmed and giggled, I also heard soft giggles from her man behind me.
I reached her pelvic bones and felt my heart flutter, I knew I was just inches away from her sweet spot and tasting her wonderful Vagina juices.
I felt a hard cock poking me in the pussy, he was a bull who need to enter me, the harder he pushed the further my mouth and tongue went into her pussy, she arched, I pushed. He fucked.
My hand was inside her now, I was almost fisting her, she as screaming with ecstasy! Squirting all over my hands and it was splashing in my face as she came and came all over my hands, my gorgeous man was giggling and fucking me as hard as he could as he witnessed his wife gushing her juice on my face!
Cumming was at its maximum, collapsing after intense orgasms for all was sexual gratifying and exhausting, my body needed water, and we all laid there holding each other as we held cold bottles of water on each others private parts, nipples vagina, cock, were all chilling,, and giggling was enhanced by our satisfaction.
I call them TICKLES, GIGGLERS and the couple that laughed their way into my heart!
See you in Key West!
1 comment:
Now that is what I call a story! ;-)
P
Post a Comment