It's his Party and he can CUM if he wants to!!
There is something to be said for a clients Birthday, the excitement of him paying for his own birthday present, bringing me gifts to commensurate our date.. But wait.. it was his birthday!
I had to get him something as I do for all my gents when they spend time with me on their birthdays, and I decided to give him a bag of toys and a whipped cream party!
Yes he had to wear a party hat, (condom) and yes we got a bit sticky, but isn't that half the fun?
he showed up at my door, bearing gifts, A bag, an Envelope, a White Long Stemmed Rose, A bag.. of Bananas, Two bottles of whipped cream,, oh and yes, A HARD COCK!
The initial Kiss and hug,, Nice to meet you..
He Entered into a room filled with candles and smells of sweet jasmine. His gift was on the Bed.
He unpacked his Gifts and The whipped cream I understood, my request...
The Card was sweet and filled with a sonnet of his desires for me...
The Rose was a statement that he paid attention to details, my favorite flower..
The Bananas..Well the story began.
The cap to the whipped cream came off..The toys unwrapped and the bananas peeled, I didn't know which to start with first so I choose to cover his cock in whipped cream,..
Slowly taking my tongue and licking it from the bottom to the top while my face was being covered in the white cream of sweetness,, I engulfed his cock all the way down many times and refilling the cream as it started to drip down my chin.
Suckling his nipples while doused in Cream was a special thrill for me as well to watch his cock twitch and jump with excitement.
My Turn
He took the whipped cream and covered my Wet pussy, filled it up and started inserting a banana into it while giggling that he was making a banana SPLIT! MINUS THE CHERRY!
The toys came out and were used to completion.. all in all, I am going to say we both had a memory that will last us till next year.. Your on my friend, I will be your Birthday Treat Anytime..
Next year,, Cake Fight?
Happy Birthday Lover!!
No comments:
Post a Comment