Sunday, April 5, 2015

It's Midnight


Sitting in front of the mirror last night while putting on my red lipstick and preparing to drive to an outcall, it dawned on me that I am indeed a lady of the evening.

No this is not the first realization, I have had others, but as I let the Blood Red lipstick tug at my bottom lip, it made me again aware of just how important that my job was.

There was a man who had rearranged his schedule to see me, he had been waiting a week to fulfill his Fantasy of having me meet him.

He asked but a few simple requests that surely I could accommodate based on the price that I was given.

My Eyes had to have the longest lashes that I could find.  I ordered some MINK lashes from Amazon, and plucked at them as to get that smoky eye effect with the dabble of trash as he liked.

My lips I chose to do in the brightest red as possible so that he could see my genuine smile as I adored him.  I also in my mind wanted to stain his dick red with the Estee Lauder Red that would make his cock hard with the look as he peered over his small belly looking down at me.

I curled my long hair so he could feel the silkiness of the Moroccan Oil that I had infused in it while washing it earlier to smell of a sweet aroma that he would want to smell, as I was truly perfumed and pretty for my arrival.

I drove at Midnight, the witching hour, the streets were littered with random souls escaping the drizzling rain.. They darted thru my headlights as I struggled to avoid missing them and the Pittsburgh Potholes at the same time.

I arrived to find my date.  Almost on his tippy toes as he excitedly struggled to reach my red lips to kiss me when I arrived.  you see, I changed my shoes in the elevator, I now was wearing 8 inch stiletto's as he requested.

I licked him as I walked by, only to see his excitement and I felt his dick harden with my smell as I entered the room.  I had ARRIVED he was thinking, it was all about to happen.  His Fantasy was here.

Pleasantries commenced and we discussed current events and remembered our past meetings fondly and I just could not keep my hands away from his cock. I was dying to see what he was hiding under those clothes.

I made him strip for me.  Each peace of clothing I had to ask him to take off, as If I was his mother asking him to remove the clothes from his body to take a bath.  He was reluctant and kept saying when are you stripping down.  "I will when you do", I replied.  "Be Patient".

Patience was not in his vocabulary, he was hard as a rock and throbbing already, I was delighted to see this site and watching it jump as the blood pulsed thru his veins even made it that more delightful!

I steered him the the sofa where I took his balls in my hands and cupped then and sucked them feverishly into my mouth, I had them both in there and was rolling them around gently within my tongue. He was scared and thrilled at the same time that I was able to do it with such gentleness and at the same time he was thrilled and wanted me to pull!

My hair came around and jacked him off as I sucked feverishly on his balls. he was screaming with pleasure! The next swoop was the complete insertion all the way down my mouth of his penis.. he backed up a foot on the couch as I was on my knees engulfing his manhood all the way down to the base..

Whats a guy to do but cum all over me and his red lips?

Cleaning up and leaving, I noticed  I had missed a Phone Sex call.

I plugged in my Bluetooth to my car and called him back.  I heard his voice as he was hard as a rock waiting for my call.  A young man in need of me. I proceeded to tell him how my evening played out.. In no time his voice dropped into a LOW Marvin Gaye tone and he was jacking off! 10 minutes of me telling him in my voice how I squirted every time His cock was pushed into my pussy, and when he pounded me it squirt my juices all over his face... made him blow!

Pleasing two men in the evening was a good day to me, I was complete.  I had made their fantasies and the the true fulfillment of anyone's profession is to know that you are validated by what it is that you do.  To me, this is more satisfying than the being compensated. 

Pleasing a man, having men fantasize about me, enriches my life, and I choose to stay in this business to do just that.  I am your therapist, you are happy..

Now it's your turn!

Dare Me to please YOU!

No comments: