Friday, April 24, 2015

I am home

I have arrived.. what a delightful sight to pull into town and smell the smells and see green leaves on the trees!! Yea!! Spring in Pittsburgh, My favorite!


When I am gone it seems like an eternity until I return, and then a few weeks and my foot seems to want to hit the pedal and go on another adventure.

Yes, I have gypsy running thru my blood, there is nothing like getting out on the open road with a machine that can dart in an out of traffic with the utmost ease and turn up the 60/70's rock and roll until my ears bleed and feel the wind in my hair!!

But I miss home in a few weeks, My bed (most of you know how comfy my bed is) and I miss the smells of my house and the ease of not toting around a suitcase everywhere.

Packing and repacking my makeup, outfits, toys and candles as to make the room more comfortable and inviting for you all to enjoy wears me out and I cannot wait to be home!

I adored this trip, I made enough to achieve my goals, My House... I should be done this year with most of it.

I will be moving in this year, I think I have to reschedule my London trip this May due to me wanting to move in my house and get it done.  I think three years working on it is sufficient..but that is still up in the air!

I LOVE the men in OHIO!!  I met some really fantastic men and one who I will be visiting quite often,, You know who you are!!

Sexy Corn Fed men with wonderful Cocks and abilities to treat a lady as she should be treated..

Two marriage proposals and one who wants to steal me away..Sigh

Good to be home!

Peace out for now my lovely specimens of Manhood, I will eat you all soon!

No comments: