Charlotte's Web

Charlotte Carrington Diary

Friday, April 17, 2015

HOLY Toledo!!

I am on my way to Toledo, and I got to thinking .. what is it known for?

What's the industry and who and what do they do..Best places to stay? someone fill me in please ???





Posted by Charlotte at 6:43 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (16)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2015 (89)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • I am Retiring
      • I am home
      • Moby Dick - The Beast
      • HOLY Toledo!!
      • I need you NOW!
      • Ohio Look Out!!
      • New Car
      • On the Road again
      • I am a Sapiophile
      • It's Midnight
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2014 (68)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ►  2013 (36)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  December (6)

About Me

Charlotte
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.