The Moby Dick syndrome is blowback, self-destructive and destructive of others that could be your nemesis or competitors.
Why is it so important to understanding that the nature of that beast?
Every Moby Dick does pose something of a threat; it can bite you. Moby Dick Syndrome kicks in when one becomes obsessed with eliminating the threat by obliterating or completely destroying it.
Moby Dick Syndrome is non-discriminating. If it looks like a white whale, it must be one.
And so it is with Moby Dicks in general. Their medium grade malevolence becomes high-octane rage, and they bite back with an even greater ferocity once it becomes clear to them that we seek not just to oppose them and their interests, but to utterly destroy them.
Don't let the obsession take control or you will die.. be the observer in your mind, The Nemesis's in life will try and take over and destroy you. It is our responsibility to take it in stride and let our Super ego kick in and survive.
Why am I talking about this you ask?
Well I have been the victim (for lack of better words) of several Trolls in this business that have the Moby Dick Syndrome.
Pathetic Trolls to who I completely feel sorry for as they follow me around and write vile words and hateful remarks about me and try and destroy my business.
I scoff at the attempts of the trolls and need them to understand that all they succeeded in doing was making me more powerful and understanding to those less fortunate as I.
I have overcome obstacles that they might not ever understand or encounter, I have survived the Haters, the Bullies, the DICKS of this business and I stand to say that my life is on track with my goals and desires.
IN my opinion, it is not about the Times you fall down, but what it is that you learn while you are down there.
So I thank you trolls as you unite to seek other victims, for making me the strong desirable Unshakable woman that I am today, for without you, I might have ended up in the same place as you!
I wish your Karma well!
“There are two types of people in the world:
1. Those with Red Hair.
2. Those who are jealous of people with Red Hair.”
― Unknown
1. Those with Red Hair.
2. Those who are jealous of people with Red Hair.”
― Unknown

No comments:
Post a Comment