Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Body Shape Men Prefer Most

A new study out of the University of Texas at Austin focused on why many heterosexual men love an ample bottom on a lady (yes, really, they studied that). 
 
 Mind Body Green reports that researchers found that women with a "theoretically optimal angle of lumbar curvature," a.k.a. a 45.5-degree curve from back to buttocks, can most effectively carry out multiple pregnancies. So, of course, it all comes back to procreation.

In the study, researchers asked 100 men to rate the attractiveness of several different images, all edited to show various degrees of natural spinal curvature. Lo and behold, the men folk went for the most extreme of curves, the one that led to, well, a nice butt.
 
With this said, I have know this for years, My CURVES and possibly the red hair has been attracting men over and sometimes instead of my skinnier counter parts or competition.

I remember one of my Girlfriends in Arizona saying, I don't know how she gets better men than I do and I'm skinner..

Skinny is out, men like girls/women with curves. Sorry ladies!!

Whether it be to have something to hold on to, or the hip bones digging into them while the Make love.. it is a known fact.. meat is a good thing..

Take a look at the women of history, Dolly Parton, Kim Lardashian, Sofia Loren, these where not thin women.

Meat is a good thing and if you say otherwise, you are reading the wrong blog.. My meat is in the right place!!

Procreation with me, no..Fucking..YES!!!






No comments: