Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I am Retiring



Now don't cheer just yet!!

This is what I have planned.

I have been in this business for a while, and I got into it for a few goals that I had in mind.   Those of you that know me, understand and respect me for what they are, and what I have accomplished.

For those of you that have not met me, you should. Let me tell you why.  I am not just your normal provider, I have met and exceeded all my goals and aspirations that I have set for myself in this business and beyond what I thought I was capable of.

I have a few projects in the makings and with this I have set myself up to retire.  When you ask?

 Two Years.. MAX!  I have another goal..or two..

How does this affect you?

 For the next two years, I will be selective of whom I spend my time with.  I will choose those who like longer dates and UTR girls. The men who can appreciate a smart driven woman who knows how to use her skills and mind to seduce and entice you into adoration.

I am stepping up my "A" game as you would say; to attract a man who wants the Girlfriend, the romantic the LOVER, the conversationalist, the Dinner companion and Overnight Lover.

I have lost a HUGE amount of weight. Got a Hollywood smile, Raised my rates and I have a new Attitude that goes along with it.

My books are going to be worked on, I will finish my house, I will be going back to school for my degree in Law, (not to be a lawyer, but to help ladies in this business with Finances and Attorney costs as well as be an advocate for legalization of an overdue cause.

I will have my hands full.

I hope to meet some wonderful gentlemen who will carry me over thru the years and will hopefully continue a relationship with me long after my advertising and my name fade away..

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Please pay attention to rate structures and dates available!!

No comments: