There is a song that states...
Its one clock, I'm a little drunk and I need you now!!
With this said, I understand how and when you need sex and that burning desire to get it as soon as your penis gets hard.
There are many times either before of after an appointment that I too need it and want to call up a booty call, keep a client for some extra time or just plain masturbate to take care of my urges as well.
I am normal? Probably not, don't most women hate sex?
There is absolutely no way I could do without it. I have become this sex starved nympho that has developed a desire like a man to have it daily.
How do I do it, I am not sure, but it lies in my loins, my pussy starts to throb, I twitch, I find things to rub against.
If you see me squirming, sitting in a chair crossing and uncrossing my legs, tugging at my skirt, I am really just adjusting myself trying to find a way to feel something touch my clit to get me off.. I brush my nipples. back and forth, I go to the bathroom and play with my clit while I am in the stall.
There is something erotic knowing that there are ladies in the next stall that are completely unaware of the fact that I am masturbating in the next stall by them. Can I cum, sometimes. I do try.
If not, I go home and have a fuck fest, or call a client for a booty call. Now if you are thinking "She has never called me for a freebie", don't despair, there are several factors that I put men into that category, and most of it is familiarity.
So when you see me or another woman twitching in a chair, tugging at her jeans, adjusting her shirt, Know this..we are most likely gearing up for a fuck-a-thon!
Watch us closely, you may get lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment