Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sorry ~ Been Busy MASTRUBATING!

I have been so consumed with my private life as of late, that I have completely neglected to take care of my avid readers.  For that I apologize!

Maybe, I was in the masturbation zone!

I KNOW MOST OF YOU CAN RELATE...YOU KNOW THE PLACE YOU GET TO WHEN YOU HIT THE HORNY ZONE AND YOU JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET OUT OF IT!

I have been there for a few weeks. I found my pussy again, and have been pleasing it to no end! While watching TV, I reach down and fondle the lips, spread apart the opening and check for my wetness of the day!

Seems like certain times of the week I am more wet than others, there is no rhyme or reason, it is just something I have noticed and wanted to share.. (don't know why).

Things are changing for me, the Thigh highs are actually up on my thighs, I have a thigh gap now, and my pussy lips are shrinking..

It has made for some interesting toughing and discovery on my part. I love my BIG LIPS on my pussy, but it seems like everything is shrinking as a whole and not particularly in one area.

Yesterday, I stood up and my wetness just started oozing down my legs..Maybe that is a sign of over-excessive masturbation, but it was a thrill to know that some man can come and lick it up!!

Takers? Who wants to watch me Play with my lips?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your poo photos. You are so hot.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I would love to lick it up... And I would keep licking your sweet pussy, tantalizing your clit while fingering your g-spot until you cum over and over again. I keep going until you beg me to push my rock hard cock into you, deeper and harder with each thrust. As I get close to the edge, I back off ever so slightly, just enough to tease and keep under control. I repeat this tease until you beg me to finish, and as you clench in the throes of orgasm I fill your pussy with hot cum, let to you feel each pump as it spurts. We collapse in contented bliss, still cuddling and touching as we ride the hormonal high.

Sound like fun?

Anonymous said...

We all need to make these decisions in life, this is what makes us, we'll us. I will be visiting Pittsburgh at the end of June. I hope to see a hot wonderful lady like you before you start your new journey.