Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sexual Intimidation


 A few years ago I met a man who became a man I dated for a few years.  He met me as an Provider and at that time I had changed my name to mix it up a bit.

When he saw my face, he recognized me as the other girl that he had been lusting after for years and never had the nerve to call me based on several factors.

A. I was to experienced for him

B. He stated that he thought I was "to Beautiful" for him, and he assumed that I would not find him attractive.

C. He thought that he could not please me in the bedroom.

With this said, he freaked out while in the session when he did find out that it was indeed "ME" and started getting very nervous.  Almost to the hyperventilating levels.

I calmed him down with a few strokes of my hands and started having a conversation with him in regards to who I really was as a person.

Then he began to feel like he needed to be Macho and try to impress me with all the corny lines and misguided power options available to men when they feel that they need to PUFF UP and act like a bird with antiquated mating rituals when in the presence of women.

Now after a few days spent with him and talking him thru his issues and lacking the confidence to approach a woman like me, we dated for 5 years.

So this morning I have decided to teach a few of you with this issue how to TREAT us ladies to get to the core of our existence and earn our forever respect and adoration.

A. Educating a woman to be submissive to you  - it is NOT about you puffin up and acting like you own me, it is entirely about how you treat me and how I react to you!

If you want me to be submissive to you, then act like a confident man (see further down on how to do this) and then it will look like it is my ideal on what I want from you.  Steer me into your arms by doing a few small and necessary things.

We are people not objects..now this line is a good thought, because if you objectify us FIRST then we are going to capitalize on that and you become the victim and we know we can control you with our feminine wiles. That will be used against you!


B. Have Self Confidence -  Men are intimidated by a strong and smart woman..WHY? We are completely real and the same as someone you might already have in your life and it could be as simple as your mom, your sister, your teacher, boss etc. and you are able to talk to them just fine, so place us in our underwear and talk to us like we are you good buddies!

You dont need to spend time puffing up and using LINES to make us notice you, you are in front of us already, so we see you.. now be a gentleman and ask us to talk about ourselves..people love to talk about their experiences.

Now here is the trick! While talking to us (or we are talking about ourselves) do not sit there like you are undressing us,, WE KNOW IT engage your brain as if you were sitting there with a buddy and listening to his stories.  We are your friends first! Granted we have boobs and smell better than your buddies, but if you are incapable of being friends, then you are not relationship/sexual material in our minds.



 C. Educating you on role playing - Often men are intimidated by acting out Role playing situations and therefore start to be silly and not understand that you almost have to go into a different persona to pull this off, it is a fantasy, relax.

No-one is going to hold you to the things you desire during a role playing fantasy and if they do then you have said some pretty serious shit!  But a pervert is a pervert and we all have that inner perverted persona, some are just more improved that others.

Just because I do role-playing in my professional life, doesn't mean I will dress you up as a sissy in my personal one.. but if you are into it.. of course I will. Because it pleases you and that is my ultimate goal, RIGHT?

Being scared to try something is gone by the time you are either doing it or have done it once. Communication is the key to reversing Sexual Intimidation and you will find that most ladies in and out of this business are very down to earth and experienced far more than their male counter parts, we are always looking to learn about you men and your desires.  why do you thing the 50 shades of Grey books and movies are doing so well?

If we woman were not curious in the first place, there would be no Role-playing and Desires to please the men.

So as a final thought, if you are intimidate by me, my experiences, your perceived perception that I am to good or to beautiful for you to contact, I hope you would understand that I am a real person first and foremost, I have feelings, I am promiscuous but kind and generous, and who knows, maybe you will be the next boyfriend or recipient of my sexual desires???

But you will never know if you don't ask!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post
Are you looking for a boyfriend? Isn't it hard being in the business and having a lover on the side