Monday, March 16, 2015

Masturbate every day??




First, it's important to realize that masturbation is probably the habit of a lifetime, so men don't see it as a problem but rather as completely natural.

Many men use masturbation as much for tension release as for sexual pleasure.

That said, you should think about whether this is simply a tension release "exercise", or if they do it for sexual pleasure.

What about us women?

I find it perfectly acceptable to masturbate at anytime of the day or night, and I do it often!

I adore masturbation, and It is imperative that I do it often as well... good for the soul and mind, it keeps me centered and completely horny for my dates.

My mind works in overtime anyways, so stimulation and role playing is always at the forefront of my mind.

I think I was born with a male penis gene, not that I get hard or want a penis, but the simplest thing can make me hot!!

Talking about it on my blogs is doing it for me right now.. be right back!!

Giggle!!

Masturbate your lives away by sweet men! Does a body good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately for men frequent mastuebation has a negative affect on staying power. If you masturbate frequently you will cum much more quickly than you want during penetration