Every once in a while I need to feed my BDSM need, the devil inside of me spins out of control and I feel like I either to do some serious NAUGHTY play or do some bad BDSM punishment.
I was talking with a client regarding doing a BDSM dungeon in my basement and he is going to make the furniture for me.
As always, I think he has some selfish motivations for doing this, maybe he wants to turn the tables (LITERALLY) on me!
When I was living in LA, I got the pleasure of doing many BDSM sessions and was amazingly surprised at the amount of men who thought that it was just vanilla sex vs. something to behold and experience.
I am not sure if Pittsburgh would be ready for that or not?? I have had a number of men request sessions with toys and such, but very few have had the pleasure of experiencing a true EROTIC DOMME!!
Please tell me if this is something you would like to try and throw caution to the wind!!!
Now just for starters, I don't like actually torturing a man to the point of hurting them and then not letting them release, a sensual domme gives your the same effect, in a lighter dose and lets you please yourself or I will do it for you when I am ready!
MUCH different than some of the HARD CORE ladies in the area. If all this scares you, then you might find that being with a sensual domme is the way to go, she is often less scary, going to not leave marks and in general will make it pleasurable for you as an end result!
My thoughts and toys are being pulled out of the drawers and I'm ready to play..perhaps a victim is in order?

No comments:
Post a Comment