Saturday, March 28, 2015

Random Facts you did not know about me!



I decided to post some things you may or may not have know about my personality!



I used to have a dragster. Mustang, and it 12 seconds consistently in the quarter mile.

I lived In Sedona, Arizona all of my life

I love Victorian Houses and Trinkets.

I have lost 110 lbs in my weight loss journey

My hair is to my waist

My eyes are Green/Blue Depending on my mood.

I love to Kiss

I do not Drink or do Drugs

I restore old Furniture

I adore intelligent conversations

I have traveled in 48 states and Europe

I had sex in the St. Louis Arch

I have been Married

I like Swinging with my partner

I like Toys of all kinds

I get Bi-Weekly Massages/ Mani-Pedicures

I own Rental Property

I have TWO Degrees

I moved to Pittsburgh 4 Years ago

I design Websites and do graphic design

I am writing 4 books

My Oral skills are Important to me, I like to lick things






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly a Renaissance Woman

Anonymous said...

Like the no drink or drugs