I'd like to tell you about a little story of my friend Spanky.
You see Spanky is 9 inches long he has a suction cup at the bottom he is somewhat hard constantly but a very flexible.
Spanky likes to hang out in my shower all day long he just hangs out does nothing in particular..BUT, when the time is right he knows what to do. What Spanky does for me??
Every morning when I get in the bath, I tell him hello. I sit there in my bubblebath taking the sponge and running it over my hard nipples, Spanky just stares at me begging to have me talk to him.
Occasionally a few times a week Spanky and I do have a relationship. It is up to me when I want to engage him, I initiate all contact and I do all the work.
You see Spanky is my 9 inch DILDO who attaches himself to the walls in my shower.
When I get the inkling to play with him, I take him off the wall and stick him down in the water on the bottom of the tub. I climb onto him and push very hard as to I feel the warm water and the bubbles gush into my the Vagina and push its way up to my back wall.
I like to feel my lips open and close with each thrust. Holding onto the side of the tub I am able to get a somewhat of a twerking motion that rocks back and forth as I Fuck my new friend.
There's never a time that goes by or Spanky doesn't make me CUM. Squirting is always an option for I know just exactly where my G spot is. He listens very well!
I would love to introduce you to Spanky and have you watch as he penetrates my pussy over and over.
Otay?
No comments:
Post a Comment