These days, when a man pays for a high-priced call girl, he
wants more bang for his buck.
Escorts are not known for kissing
their clients, but today men are paying for high-priced escorts who
are willing to kiss them, "date" them, and be their pretend
girlfriends. It's called the "girlfriend experience", and escorts
are no longer called hookers, prostitutes, whores or hos; they are
now called "providers".
"This usually means that they want kissing and unprotected
oral," she says. "It's code for paying for things a girlfriend
would do with her boyfriend such as foreplay, non-rushed sex, and
cuddling," she notes, a concept interesting to any woman (and
believe me there are many) who have had sex for free with no
foreplay, two minutes of penetration, and zero cuddling.
There are plenty of men who jsut want to bang and have NO BUCKS, but is that really satisfactory to those who have the time to spend?
I could never be a lady who would jsut allow an man to CUM and GO as they say, I am not that kind of Provider.
To me, the ART of Lovemaking begins with the mind. the titilating conversations, the touching, the kissing and even holding hands while I am on a date is of utmost importance to me.
Perhaps a psychological response to me not wanting to be just a HOLE, but perhaps it somehow fills that need of not having a boyfriend?
Whatever it means to me is irrelevant, it all depends on what you seek.
Finding that perfect fit depends on how you do your homework. If you are jsut seeking a HOLE, then look for those ladies that require a quick fix, lower rates, half hour or car dates type of services and leave those with higher rates and expensive price tags alone.
Don't get discouraged if you see a lady with a large price tag, she is just setting her fee for her time and what makes it worth it to her. believe it or not,, MOST of us ladies do not sit around with lingerie on waiting for you to call.
The more you dive into the GFE (girlfriend Experience) the more you will find Educated and independent ladies who are usually involved in more than one career.
We want to be your GFE experience, because that is what makes us have a good time. and everyone knows that we are happy..so are YOU!!
1 comment:
The fifth Companion I meet with, wanted to meet in the Hotel restaurant for 30 minutes to become acquainted, as is her normal process. I was sooo excited, since it would seem more like a real date.
I meant her at her door and we walked outside to the restaurant, while talking. Since her left hand was at her side, I used my right hand to caress her soft skin and since she didn't pull away, I grasp her hand & played with her smooth fingers. I held the doors opened for her as we walked through the double hotel front doors and then the restaurant door.
She sat at the opposite end of the table, while wearing a small necklace and her white, unbutton blouse was showing a lot of tight cleavage. After talking and listening for about 10-15+ minutes, I reach out my open palm and she smiled and gently slide her fingers back and forth into my hand. Later, I asked if I could touch her necklace and I used the back of my right hand to caress her long tight cleavage while holding her locket in my palm. She giggled and started to caress all the hairs on my right arm, from my wrist all the way up to my bulging bicep and underneath my short sleeve shirt. Back and forth, as if she was massage the full length of my hard muscular member. With my fingers sliding between her tight cleavage, she tilted her head down to suck my fingers and I moved my fingers up to her hungry lips, whereby she really started to stroke my arm more intensely as if she was giving me a blow job.
The next 3 hours back at our room as heavenly. Yes, GFE is definitely a lot better when both adults are in agreement.
Post a Comment