Friday, November 13, 2015

Dirty Mind





Dirty mind

They say a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste!!

 I’m not wasting one bit of my terribly mind on trying to remain main classy and lady like!!
For those of you that know me, you understand that I have a guy mind.  I have been told over and over,  I think like a man.

I’m constantly horny and I have horribly naughty thoughts being raised around men, being in the business of men and having brothers.

I get horny like a man.  Now that doesn’t make me bad, it doesn’t make me un- lady like, but instead if you can handle it.. is it makes me incredibly fun to be around!!

Think of your alter ego, I will shock you!  My thoughts are just like yours!! This causes Boners, unnecessary bulges and so ohh so hot times when you are with me, 

Think like this, when you’re having a dirty thought I’m having a dirty thought, hopefully they match up at the same time.

The next time your horny and getting busy…or the next time you have in a dirty thought, remember me!!

What are YOU thinking?

No comments: