Sunday, November 8, 2015

More random facts about me!!

I used to have a dragster. Mustang, and it 12 seconds consistently in the quarter mile.

I lived In Sedona, Arizona all of my life

I love Victorian Houses and Trinkets.

My hair is to my waist

My eyes are Green/Blue Depending on my mood.

I love to Kiss

I do not Drink or do Drugs

I restore old Furniture

I adore intelligent conversations

I have traveled in 48 states and Europe

I had sex in the St. Louis Arch

I like Toys of all kinds

I get Bi-Weekly Massages/ Mani-Pedicures

I have TWO Degrees

I moved to Pittsburgh 5 Years ago

I am writing 4 books

My Oral skills are Important to me, I like to lick things

I have a PUG and an Alaskan Husky

I love to travel

I am a Photographer

I adore men and their equipment

 

 

No comments: