Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Steeler Shirt

We are Steeler Fans, yeah so what!!

If you live in the BURGH, then you are destined to become or have always been a STEELER FAN! That does not come as a surprise, but what does amaze me is how we all got our Steeler gear!

Now we all could do it the conventional way and go to a game, we could get it at Giant Eagle while grocery shopping.. but I will BET that most did not come by it easily.

What I mean is we are all die hard fans.  There is always a story behind the Gear and how we got it..Here is my story.

When moving to Pittsburgh, I would admit that I was not exclusively a Steelers fan.   I hailed from other parts of the country, and unknowingly to most Steelers Fans there are other football teams out there.. hang in there with me..

So I vowed to NOT PURCHASE any Steeler Gear as to not become one obsessed individual as I was witnessing across this City.

Steelers Fans do not go small when it comes to their pride...still hang in there with me..

Let me walk you thru my induction to how I got my gear.

I was at a Game with a Client.  I was going to the bathroom, and I got a little curious as to where the bathrooms for the players would be.. so my mind started wandering and the locker room started to sound pretty good right now.  Not only had the client worked me into a sexual frenzy in the parking lot, but I had an over active imagination as I was giving him a blowjob in the men's bathroom while on the last break.  We will return to that thought later!

So...Walking down the long hall to the locker room, my adrenalin was bursting at the seams as I was passing players and management alike, some looked at me as if I was in the wrong place, but with their heads in the game, most did not care or have time to stop and question my whereabouts.

I was at the door, my heart was pounding and my pussy was dripping.  I knew that once I walked thru that door, a miracle was going to happen, or I would do the cartoon roll out as someone threw the redhead to the curb.

My hand was on the doorknob. I stroked it and gave it a quick jerk to the right and shoved in with my Texan Tits and I was IN!

The smell of sweat and balls was prevalent in the air, what a turn on.  I was in the Steelers locker room and no one cared!

Now,, what the hell was I going to do now? Why had I even came to view? What was I gonna do now miss prissy pants? These were the thoughts racing thru my mind as I kept walking to the back of the wall towards the deep abyss of players.

My Heart was pounding, I was getting the man nods (you all know what those are,, kind of like and hair toss and stare and then a what's..SUP)
The towels were off, I was wet, dripping, throbbing and excited to get a hold of the one man who was going to get pleasured.

I hear in the back of my mind almost as if it were a dream, "Hey baby, what are you doing in here"? Drat it all, I was doing the cartoon roll any second now...

I turned to explain myself and there he was..I was staring into the waist of a football hero.  Dirty, musty football hero.

I explained in my shy little girl voice, " I was just looking to please a Steeler"!

The grin came over him as if to not sure at first I was lying, or if I was gonna ask for his autograph, but it came over as his words were.. "I am here to help you locate that fantasy..Come with me".

My wetness just hit the floor..there I was.. solidly dripping thru my panties.

My hand was being lead to the back corner of the locker room, I was spun around and his large hands were placed on my head as he swooped up my long hair with one move and forced me to the ground with the other.  I was indeed bending before a GOD!

With my hands I started undoing his pants and tugging mt them with my teeth.  I wanted in..nothing was going to stop me.   I hear the sounds of the men in the background stating, "Look at his lucky ass, is it not enough that he catches the ball all the time, now he gets the REDHEAD"?

I could have cared less.  My mind was on the prize!

Taking out his hard dick and placing it in my mouth was one of the greatest accomplishments of my Pittsburgh career, and I didn't have time to care what others where doing while watching me, I was gonna Suck a Steeler!

The excitement was uncontrollable for both of us,, the chanting was the same as a diehard Steeler fans would be as the men chanted..Go Charlotte, Suck it likes its your birthday!!  Smiling and sucking was a definite at that point.

It didn't last long, the thrill was to intense.  It was my best Blowjob ever, slurping and spitting with  wetness all over my face, the last thrust was the deepest as I swallowed the hefty load he had for me. He then with shaking hands lifted me up and kissed me deeply as to want to taste the sweetness of my lips and his cum at the same time.

He grabbed his shirt from his locker, threw it at me..I smiled and knew.. I had the BEST STORY of how I got my Steelers Gear, one slurp at a time!!

Oh and as to the client in the bathroom blowjob,, who cares right..I had surpassed that fantasy..NEXT!!!


1 comment:

Buster said...

Great story! Even a Professional Football player can't stand at attention for very long with your amazing lips & tongue action. Thank you for sharing!