Are you getting your goals met?
I am working on a few more. Most don't now that I have two Degrees, and I am working on a third.
These are life goals and there is a never ending barrage of thoughts that come to my mind about what I need to add to my BUCKET LIST.
What about yours? Are they really so unobtainable that we get bogged down in the day to day that we shove them aside for what we feel is more important?
We all do, loosing sight of ones goals is easy and is done by most of us on a daily basis, we prioritize our daily activities as tho we are going to the grocery store and getting what is on the list because we need these daily activities to survive.
I have a few suggestions to add to your list of daily activities.
Find a time in the day to make a list of things you want to accomplish. Then make a list at the end of the day on what you DID accomplish! You will find in the course of a week that you did not do at all what you set out to do in the beginning of the day.
WHY NOT? Didnt we all have good intentions? We do, but life has a way of snatching your day and POOF, it is gone and there are not enough hours, RIGHT?
This is how I am able to keep my sanity and keep focusing on the prize. Now I am not ammune to the DAY Snatcher myself, but I do try.
I get up in the morning, Do my goal first thing. That way, NOTHING can stop me. I write, sometimes I write a blog to you Gentlemen, sometimes I write in my books. Sometimes I study, but all in all, it is the First thing I do with my morning coffee.
The Next thing I do is pay bills (that's right, I am still looking for someone to do that for me) Do some exercises, Take my Vitamins, Get dressed, Make my daily Schedule and the distractions that come after that LIKE THE GOOD SEX will just have to come after my goals.
I do meet them, slowly they come if I just take that one time of my day, for an hour to focus on them..
Just a thought
No comments:
Post a Comment