Good morning you beautiful men!
While having my morning masturbation session, and playing with my GUM DROP NIPPLES, it simply occurred to me that I get asked all the time "What are Gum Drop Nipples"?
Thee used to be a candy called Gummie Drops, where I am from they were very popular, and they are in shape of a nipple.
Well most nipples anyways, but they are large and pop into your mouth and melt when you roll them around.
Kind of like my nipples.
If you pop them in your mouth while we are having sex,, let your tongue flick them while rolling them around in your mouth, you will see that they are very responsive to the touch and love to be tugged on... ever so slightly.
Makes me wet!!
Enjoy your day thinking about that thought!!!

2 comments:
Beautiful !! Just out of this world gorgeous. Look forwarding to meeting them on my next trip to the Steel City c
I would love for you to wear a soft, pee-a-boo bra, so that none of the bra's fabric will be covering either your Hard, Gum Drop Nipples or your areolas. I don't care what you wear over the top of your bra, but I was thinking of a soft, white, sheer, tight, unbuttoned shirt, so that when the light shines on your shirt in a certain angle, your fully aroused nipples can be seen along with your areolas. We will window shop the streets of Pittsburgh, and stop at the various shops along the way. I will have my left, strong arm wrapped around your shoulder, and whenever someone from inside the store is look at the window items that we are also looking at, I will slowly reach over with my right hand and brush my bare forearm across, first your right nipple and then your left nipple, as if I'm holding the front of your chest in my right arm and your back with my left arm. Maybe we'll kiss and then when I slowly contract my arm, my fingers will purposely caress your left nipple in circular motions. Then slide my finger up and down your tight cleavage, while you're biting your lower lip and caress my strong, hairy arm with your hands. Then I'll play with your right nipple, with my fingers and we'll walk away from the window and go down the street. We'll stop at another shop to see if they start to follow us.
Post a Comment