Thursday, October 22, 2015

Looking for class?



With the onset of "Hooker Site" out there, who knows where to go and if anyone is real or if the site is all about LOW END drama or not.

I have found a new site that I am standing behind and it seems to be the real deal.

so far I have found these qualities of the site:

  • Get Paid for referring people
  • High end ladies
  • Hotels
  • Restaurants
  • Bars
  • Strip Clubs
  • Gold Clubs
  • Swinger Clubs
  • Places to go and what to do in each city
  • No Drama Forum
  • Intelligent Conversations
  • Real Life Feed regarding industry

I am a member and if you would like to Join, Please use my name in the Referrer box as where you were referred to as a member and we BOTH get paid.

WINNER!!!

No comments: