Sunday, January 27, 2013

HE CAME IN

he came in,, 
bald, handsome doctor, he was stunned, ( I love it when I see that look)
I kissed him, we walked backwards to the bed, he laid me down gently, roaming all over my body, his lips never lifting more than an inch.
I could feel his lips press on my nicely shaved vagina, he tugged at my clit with his teeth.
I felt the tongue go in, i flinched, i relaxed and let myself feel his breath.
He licked feverishly until he could feel me bucking against his mouth,, I squirted all over his face.
He then proceeded to climb up me as if I were a tree, tugging at my limbs and sliding up each time as he pulled, I was oiled properly.
He reached my nipples, stopped and looked into my eyes and grinned, he had found some happiness, a glimmer of what makes a man want a woman, the female code that makes a man hard..the hard wanting nipple. it just had to be sucked.

Instantly I felt him hard on my leg. He was looking for a way to insert it into me with out me knowing that he was not covered. I twisted and turned to detour his penis from entering until I had spoken those words.  "Cover darling"

It was within one move and he had it on, and back on top of me, he was fishing for a hole to prod his hard cock into. he had found it. it POPPED as his Cock spread the lips apart. 

Forcing me to jump and arch, he had found his sweetness, his pleasure hole, he furiously found pleasure and while placing his mouth on my nipples. he exploded.. deep, passionate, hard, long and fell breathless he laid beside me.
He had completed his task.. he was de-stressed, he was king again.

No comments: