Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Cowboy



Sitting in my hotel room and I get a call from a man with a slow Southern Drawl.  “Hello Darling” he said, “are you busy”?

I replied, “not for you sweetheart”.  My heart began to increase the blood and the voice made me tingle just a little down south.  I felt a flicker of the old days when I lived in Nashville and I would sit and listen to the southern men talk..


He instructed me that I was the best thing in Mobile that had ever come thru this town even if I was a Yankee.

 

  I wanted to show him what a Yankee could do to a Southern man.  I was prepared to show him how I felt when I was fired up.  The passion that ran thru my veins when a man turned me on.

 

  I had to see him.  After his screening, I agreed on a time and started preparing for our date. It was a nice long 4 hour date so I had plenty of time to have my way with him.

 

  I took a hot bath, used my best bubble bath, I lathered lotion in the deepest places of my femininity. My Nails are scraping along my skin as I rub in circles over my breasts.  I spray my finest Valentino on my clothes, the bed and on my hair.  I start to dress pushing up the Girls into a tight red bra that pushes then out for him to touch.

 

  I lite the candles, set the music and a knock on the door.

 

  My Heart is racing, I look thru the peep hole and see a chest. A tall man with a cowboy hat..YUMMM!

 

  We kiss.. the kind where he pulls me in by the waist, and it is long and soft. I bite his lip and flick his tongue. I don’t want to stop, but I do have to lock and shut the door.

   

The small talk starts, he tells me why he is there. He was in love and she left him, he need me to take his pain away.  I think I can do that I tell him.  I know just what he needs.

 

 I take is cowboy hat and put in on me, we giggle like kids, I start to undress him with my teeth, one button at a time I look at him in his eyes as I tug on his nipple as it pops out to greet me.

 

 I start to lick his stomach as I see it ripple I get chills knowing that his cock is getting harder and harder the further I go down..

 

 I unbuckle his belt, I see movement, I see through his pants a raging hard on poking at me with utter desire and excitement.

 

 I am ready to taste him.  He has other things in mind. Still wearing his hat, I am thrown to the bed, panty hose are ripped off of me with an erotic tear and a tug that I will remember for a few days, I hear ripping and then a insertion of a finger,, a wet finger, he had licked and then stuck in, he was undoing my bra as everything started to blur together all the senses where coming in at one time.

 

  My nipples were being eaten, my pussy was bring fucked, I was helpless and in complete excitement and scared all at the same time of not knowing what would be next.

 

 I tried to touch him, he pulled back and would not let me, I wanted his cock , I thought, if I could just touch it, he would let me suck it.

 

  He refrained from letting me near his cock, I begged, “please put it in my mouth, Stick it in my Pussy, please, I need it…come on, please”.

 

 He declined and flipped me over forcibly and pulled my long hair into a pony tail. Pulled my ass up in the air and continued with his fingers,, 

 

 Suddenly, my pussy was being stretched. Larger than normal. This was his cock,, it was huge. I was in the middle of stunned and wondering how large it really was.  It was big thrust into me without my consent, I knew he had a rubber on, I could feel it, but did he actually come with one on? He had to of.. no wonder he did not want me to touch it, he was prepared already.

  

He pushed my head down and made me take his large member forcefully while pulling my hair and calling me his birth,, I was.. his slut at that moment.  He was my cock.

 

  Pounding and Pounding, I was flipped all over the bed..When he was about to cum, I watched his face as he said, Take my cum, take your man’s cum.. he sprayed it all over me and the bed, I was dripping from my nipples and it was running down my stomach..

 

He zipped his pants up and said, “Well played cowgirl, Well Played”. He picked up his hat from across the room, put it on his naked body and threw the condom away, he dressed quickly, and headed out the door..saying…

 

 “Laissez les bons temps rouler”,,, which later I found out meant “Let the good times roll”.

 

 My cowboy rode off into the sunset as I still lay there covered in his cum..Cum covered yankee, guess he showed me.

                                    

 Remembering..Mobile, Alabama.

No comments: