Well Today while signing a child up for college I made the decision to go back for my MBA. Finally, but it doesn't look I will be able to do so until I get most of the house finished.
I am thinking a Fall Semester.
I have been out of college for 3 years now, seems like so long ago. I have to dust off the APA format book and remember how to write those papers!
Going back to college seems like a great way to feed my brain and disperse some of this pent up energy that has darkened my doorstep as of late.
Loosing a few family members last year has made it hard for me to get back into the swing of things and almost as difficult to care for my mind as well.
Congratulations are not necessary, this is something that I have wanted to do for a few years, it is something my mind and soul feeds on and I encourage any of you to do the same.
I read a note today that said...
If you don't like your situation you can change it.. your not a tree.
P.S. WIll this make me a Naughty College Girl again? Guess you should find out!
No comments:
Post a Comment