Finding the happy balance in ones sex life in this business can be quite intriguing. We have see it all done most of it or at least at some point been asked to.
Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean I am bored, quite the opposite, if I were bored, I would quit the business and move onto something that excited me more.
I have been writing short erotic stories lately which you will see a blog for that in coming months on my website and I found ONE story that I dreamed up quite interesting and a thrill to write.
When I mean a THRILL, It means my panties get wet and I start to tingle.. My internet fingers go to work and I start to research how my I like something..
This is my short version of that story...
I was alone, hearing the clock ticking as I was waiting for my Master to come home. He was a strong man, lots of bulging muscles, a sweaty smell to his skin from his work. He liked to hold me by the hair when he kissed me and pull me down to his cock as I sucked him, thrusting his hips into my mouth every time..
This particular day, he told me I was going to GET IT when he got home..I was biting my nails furiously in anticipation of what he would do this time...
He came in with a bag, a black bag. I was delighted and scared. He opened the bag and pulled out wrist cuffs, a gag, a blindfold, ropes for my feet, a paddle.
He then proceed to TELL ME WHAT TO DO.. everywhere, spanking me if I refused, pulling my hair, sticking his cock in me and leaving me wet sitting in a corner until he was ready to do me again..
I was his slave. a sex slave..
NOW
you will have to wait for the rest of the story.. or some try it out with me in person..
Your choice!


No comments:
Post a Comment