Thursday, January 24, 2013

Heading south

Tomorrow I will be heading down to the beach!! 

Orlando Florida, I have heard that it is beautiful and warm, ( I hope!!)

Looking forward to Meeting a few of the Gents from that region and seeing what Florida is all about!

I feel I am just starting to unthaw from my Frozen tundra called Pittsburgh.  When I left, there was a storm coming in.

I have forgotten what it was like to have the sun shining all the time.  Guess you never really know what you have until it is gone!

I am getting the traveling bug out of me fast. I sooo hate hotel rooms.  This trip I drove so I was able to take many of the conveniences from home. 

Real Wine Glasses
Cork screw remover
My Hairdryer
Large Bottle of lotion
All my toys!!
Healthy snacks

Sure makes a difference while traveling, I always over pack ( I am a girl to the MAX) and end up bringing all the girlie girl things that I can to make my life and beauty routine easier.

If you ever travel with me or I come to you.. Expect a full bag at the weight limit!!!


No comments: