Yes my Pussy is GOLDEN!
No one should dictate OUR SELF WORTH.
Please do not dictate what you feel I am worth by asking me to lower my rates.
Okay got that off my chest, now what I really want to talk about is why its Golden:
It purrs when you play with it.
It is pink and soft
I have large Lips
I smell divine
I taste impeccable
Best Part is....
How I want to please you and show you that My mind is the best part of me, The life, the experiences, the stories, the way I hold your hand because I care. I stare into your eyes because I want to know YOU. I bite and tug at your lip because I want to see you flinch under my kisses.
I am skilled beyond your imagination when It comes to pleasing your member, but it is the mind that will make you stay for the ride.
I am going to AIM at pleasing you, I am going to do my best to make you comfortable, I am going to offer you privacy, kindness, honesty Personal Toiletries, The best Massages, The best Oils, Toys for both, amazing lingerie, bath soaps, environment is Clean and Classy. Designed with a feminine touch, my home is warm and inviting to those who enter it.
I do not give you Sub-Par service. I do not Cheat you out of time or desires. I am generous with my affection and time. I am going to lavish you with passion. Make you feel if not for the first time, again the feel of what a real woman feels like. The Banter, the laughter, the kisses and.......
Your Experience.
It is GOLDEN, you deserve it.. so yes..
MY Pussy is Golden!
Wink
No comments:
Post a Comment