Tuesday, March 1, 2016

What TURNS ME ON!!

I am so, so lucky to lead the life that I do – will you share it with me?

I will be inviting you into my own home, chosen especially with naughty adventures in mind and rest assured it’s in a very discrete location, clean, romantic and welcoming.

One Very Important Secret to Share With You…
Kissing my neck drives me crazy :-)

Deep French Kissing
I absolutely adore kissing, soft and seductive, and/or hot, horny and passionate, I love it! But occasionally I do meet some one who would prefer not to, and that’s fine too – just please let me know as otherwise, I’ll be kissing you as soon as I close the door!


Massage with a ‘Happy Ending’
I offer both a very good massage to relieve aches and pains and a healthy dose of sensuality to encourage arousal, ending in happiness should you so wish :)


‘Edging’
I love giving pleasure – especially with my mouth! Bringing men close to orgasm  then stopping on numerous occasions tends to lead ultimately, to a tremendous climax :-)

Women, in general I find are wired differently so this technique can be qute frustrating – once a woman gets going you need to keep going for dear life .. it’s always worth it in the end though ;-)

Going Down On Men
I absolutely adore giving long, wet blow jobs (I’d happily suck you for hours!).  I prefer uncovered blow jobs and it turns me on so much!

Going Down On Men With Strawberry Flavored Protection
I also understand that you may prefer a covered blow job, feel free to ask for this with no fear of causing offense.. I’ll have my favorite strawberry flavored condoms at the ready!

Going Down On Women With a Tireless Tongue!
I also adore going down on ladies :) with a lovely tongue and a finger in just the right place (should you wish)! I’ve been told I’m pretty good at it!

Being Licked
Whilst it is by no means something that I expect, if you enjoy giving oral then I do very much enjoy receiving it.

Hand Jobs
I do love to give a nice lube hand job, I just love playing with cocks! I enjoy watching you shoot too; but perhaps you’d rather do that in my mouth, all over my lovely full natural breasts, firm curvy bum or all over my naughty little face?

Toys I Enjoy
I have a lovely dildos, which I enjoy playing with. I also have a strap on (for boys or girls!) ) and an interesting selection of butt plugs ;) I LOVE my Vibrating Cock rings, Beads, Flesh-light,, etc. all is clean and well taken care of for your personal pleasures.

Masturbation
It just feels so rude and naughty to watch you Masturbation; and I love you watching me Masturbate too; kissing and wanking mmm! Or maybe we can kiss and tease each other with our fingers!?
Maybe you’d like me to lick your balls while you Masturbate? Or tease my nipples while I do!? It’s lovely kissing girls or sucking their nipples as they Masturbate too :)

Sensitive Nipples – Mine are! Perhaps yours are too?
I have incredibly sensitive nipples which just loved to be gently sucked, please let me know if yours are sensitive too :-) However please, please don’t ‘PINCH or HURT’ my nip’s, I don’t enjoy that at all!
 
Sex
It’s so lovely to be fucked, soft, slow and sensual or hard and fast. Or both! Mmm!! Ladies, I do have a strap on, some double enders and various dildos if this is your thing ;)

Ladies
Perhaps you’re a single lady looking for a special time alone together? :) I love tender, naughty times with other women :)

Couples
I am genuinely, 100% bi sexual and I will happily fuck your wife/girlfriend/fellow escort, so long as she is too – I find women faking bi/turning gay for pay a massive turn off.
If we’re meeting as a three though, I do like to play with both of you – greedy – I know but unashamedly so!! :)

Two Men Together
As previously mentioned, let’s just say I can be a greedy girl at times! Bi or straight, I do enjoy the attention of two men at the same time.

Two Women Together
Yes please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading descriptions of your sensual talents have made me very hard. I want you. One thing I would have like to have read is your favorite position of all the fantastic positions for a man to enter a wet pussy. Waiting for you in the Washington DC area. I am a professional musician.

Buster said...

My big, brown, bedroom eyes are always watering & dripping with tears, whenever I read this particular blog posting. It helps to be stroking my swollen shaft while reading and re-reading each paragraph 2 or times, before I start reading the next paragraph. I enjoy fantasizing to the sweet sound of your sultry voice speaking to me and reading each paragraph to me as if each word was spoken with only me in mind. I'm watching your moist, cock-hungry lips move as you form each word and your hypnotic, glistering, green pools are eyeing my hard throbbing lollipop since the words you're speaking are cumming from your soul and this is the first time your mind or your lips have ever thought or spoken of these words.

So, obviously, what turns you on, turns me on, too. I can't wait until we are together again in Hartford this summer, to relive our first moments of passionate. I want you to wear your completely sheer, red, skin-tight, silk/nylon, low-v cut dress, but this time no bra or panties. Maybe we can walk around the hotel or at the mail and have lunch or dinner at that restaurant with that same waiter who had a raging hard-on for you, and you would unbutton the remaining buttons on your sexy, red dress & brush your arm against his crotch each time he came near you at our table

I'm glad I kept you to myself, but maybe you had other ideas and you wished for him to join us on your next visit to Hartford?