Thursday, March 3, 2016

My Pussy!

I just got my Pussy listed in a Coffee Table book!!

Can you guess which one it is?

Look Real Close!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which one is it? I'm guessing 4th from the left bottom row.

Buster said...

Second from the top right or second from the bottom left. But it really doesn't matter, just as long as I lie on my back and you wrap your moist thighs around my face and slide your wet lips back and forth across my tongue and up to my nose, so that I can lick & tongue your ass and tight crack.

I apologize if that was way TMI. I can modify my comments if this was way over the top. I got caught up in my fantasy about you and me together and how glorious our 3+ hour romantic tryst will be.

-BJ69

Anonymous said...

Please have that book on your coffee table when we meet!