Sunday, March 6, 2016
WTF happened?
Sometimes I ask myself, how did I ‘end’ up doing what I am doing?!!
I mean.. don’t get me wrong.. I love what I do. It’s just that it’s so different
from the life of many others.
When you don’t fit into the norm, life can be quite interesting.
For me this realization meant that I had to stop fighting against who I truly am.
Once I started accepting my path, my desires, myself I was able to become the person I am today, and do the things I am doing today.
Some people might judge me, some people might make fun of me. But you know what..
I am done hiding..I am done done denying..I am done playing small..I will live large. I am PROUD of who I have become and what I have accomplished. It is a worthy trade off.
We are magic, we are healers, creators and magicians. Does a BODY good so to speak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's the type of Lady I want to meet for a long, romantic tryst! Someone who feels wonderful & comfortable within their skin enough to enjoy dirty, explicit, sensual talk, while competing with her lover as to who's tongue will lick who first. Someone who doesn't want to play head games, but loves to play around giving & receiving head. Someone who doesn't want a quick "Wham bam Thank you maam". Someone who doesn't want to hold her squirting for fear of their lover's shock, or soaked face & sheets.
Someone who doesn't want to hide what she enjoys the most, just because society or some anonymous ass-hole wants to shame her and reveal her personal & private life to others.
March 6, 2016 is the day to remember and the Summer of 2016 in Hartford is the hours that I will remember forever.
Post a Comment