I have been thru an extensive weight loss!!
I am loosing 1-lb per day and I was curious with all the weight loss, how much If any have I lost in each boob?
While the Circumference has been depleted (the width around) I have not lost any in the cup. Thank God!!!
SO.... I did a water test and measured each one by placing it in tub or water and filled it up with ounces first and then poured the water into a pan on a scale. Long story and Math involved.. YouTube it if your curious, but what I found was....
I have one boob that is 5lbs..and the other is 4.6 lbs...
I wonder if you can feel the smaller one.. what if the nipples are smaller? I think I need an inspector!!
Giggle..
Breast Examiners needed. APPLY WITHIN!
1 comment:
I can be an examiner, pick me :-)
D
Post a Comment