Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Getting Caught Having Sex?


I love it when my clients and I get into funny discussions regarding any topic!!

My Most recent discussion was with a gentleman in regards to getting caught and how, when and why!

And yes..I have been caught, many times!!

My first was with a Boy in High School.  We were making out in his truck seat and just about to stick it in and there was a TAP at the window. Guess Who.. The Police!!  I am not sure who was most embarrassed, us or the Officer!  After telling us to move on, he giggled and shook his head as he walked away. Saved me from a Deflowering for a few years, but I am sure he had a great story to tell his buddies!

Second time was when I was married.  Yes, I was married!  We were doing it in the forest and over my shoulder I noticed a man watching us and jacking Off!  Mortification set in on me and I threw my husband off with a stiff dick and all into the bushes.  Panicking and disgusted, we did not continue (although my husband used his best efforts to try and convince me it would be okay) on that weekend unless we were in a protected TENT!

Final time was when a Client and I were up in the St. Louis Arch. To get to the top there are small Pods to take you to the top.  Needless to say we were doing it, I on his lap with my sundress flowing around his penis and the doors opened.. LOL.. there staring at us was about 20 people wanting to go down..

My client stood up and said.. anyone wanting to go down on me, step inside!!

Again, Mortified.. But pleased with ourselves.

No comments: