Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The ART of a Blowjob

When I got into this business, I asked myself a few questions.

1. If I were a man how would I like to be Blown?

I thought and thought and the only thing I could come up with was to do it slow and sensual, Up from the balls to the tip of the head and then back down repetitively until the shaft was at full attention then SWALLOW!!

I have often thought how other women do it, I do not have much to compare to but I have been told (do men say there is a bad blowjob?) that I am an expert at it and I should train wives and SO's how to do it.

I don't know what I am doing that is different, but I do know that if I were a man, It would make me cum!!

I like the Linda Lovelace approach, DEEP THROAT action and a little tongue while I am down at the bottom.

Slow and sloppy, wet and Slurpee.. Licking and licking until the balls shrivel up and I hear..

O.M.G.. screamed at me..followed by a WOW or Ohh GOD if you please!!!

That is how I do it...!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to be the first but someone has to do it. To answer the little question in there, YES there are girls that give awful blowjobs! Its like why did I even bother taking my pants off lol. I'm sure it same with some guys n going down south with a girl. Its all in technique and enthusiasm!