Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nymphomaniac’ s

I get asked alot if the ladies in this business are Nymphomaniac's?

Well I am not sure about all of them but I would think that we all like sex or we wouldn't be able to do it as often as we do!

Hypersexuality is extremely frequent or suddenly increased sexual urges or sexual activity. Although hyper-sexuality can be caused by some medical conditions or medications, in most cases the cause is unknown.

Problems such as alcohol and some drugs can affect social and sexual inhibitions in some people. A number of theoretical models have been used to explain or treat hyper-sexuality. The most common one, especially in the popular media, is the sexual addiction approach, but sexologists have not reached any consensus. Alternative explanations for the condition include compulsive and impulsive behavioral models.

Who is to say what is the NORM in any situation, who sets the standards on how many times you can have sex in your life and with whom?

I have never seen any Government men running around with Clipboards asking people in a Census how many times they have sex and what is the AVERAGE amount of time that is acceptable.

How many times do you have sex?  Do you magistrate often? All at one time? Several times a day? Do you go in and out of masturbation moods, desires to have sex with your Significant other come and go?

We with myself, I love it all the time, There is no time that I don't roll over in bed and wish I had a hard one, or on a midnight plane ride playing with the man next to me in first class, or wishing that the man behind me in the grocery line would just pull me over the counter and do me right there.

We all have Fantasies, and for most of us ladies in the business, we get to act them out on a daily basis. And get paid for doing so.

So the old adage of "If it feels good do it" Applies to all of us..Life is short, live it!

No comments: