By now everyone has read and copied all information from my site that they need to regarding Mika/Ladyandthetramp/Morgan.. she has several names on Indy's.
Comes down to a 100 an hour HO HO threatening my life and working with Police.
I have successfully documented her information and if you would like a copy of all cell phone screen shots, recorded conversations, texts, and her stating she is working with cops. please ask.
I will have to find another place to post this info, but for now, I will not let my potential Gentlemen friends be exposed to this kind of TRASH!!
I once was told a very important phrase, and I have to learn to live by this rule,
"If you are on TOP there are always going to be people who hate you, if you are a success, there are always going to be people that HATE you because you are there." -Godfather
Thanks for all your help everyone in this and I am especially thankful to the Attorneys who have offered their services to prosecute.
Peace and Love only
No comments:
Post a Comment