Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm so excited!!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!!

I will probably get shot for making that song stick in your head,,But I am happy!

A few Events happened this week and I am getting a New House!

So what you say, well this is what It means to you.

1. Nice large Discrete place to come where we can spread out with no prying walls and close neighbors.

2. Large King Size Bed with Down comforters and beautiful Bedding.

3. Massage Room with fountains, lighting and soothing sounds. Hot oils, warm towels, shower, that means just massage rates gents!!

4. BDSM table and toys to choose from, with straps for torture and sensual domination techniques.

5. Sneak in and out thru two doors, easier to pass off with GREAT PARKING!!

NOW,, the fun part, for some I know you will hate it, and for those who drove to see me at my last house thank you, but this is South East of the city.

I am not going to say exactly but it is by the Allegheny County Airport.

I cant wait to show it off!!

Next week,, starting the 7th of April,, new Location

No comments: