Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The BIG EASY!!



New Orleans

Finally I had got to go to the BIG EASY.. been my dream for a while and this year, I had a special reason.. SUPERBOWL!!

I had the tickets to the 50 yard line, I had my hotel by the Superdome, I had my beads and my mask, I was ready to go. But little did I expect what would happen at the game.

It started off with so much excitement, I could hardly contain myself, I was shaking as I was getting ready, I knew that there were going to be thousands of people there, large crowds, drunk football fans and spirit from both teams were going to be flooding our veins.

I was rooting for the Ravens, why, after the stomped our  (Steelers) butts in the playoffs?  I wanted to see an East Coast team win this year, and the Ravens worked so hard and deserved it..Still Mad at them tho.

I got to the Superdome, it was Flipping huge..Overwhelming!!

I worked my way through the crowds down to my seat, got my hotdog, coke, beads, mask, pride..CHECK.

The Game was started, the men in their tight uniforms, San Francisco looked their best, the model of American Football, dressed for success.  Ravens were Bullies, they were there to stomp..

The ran out on the field, I could smell their fury as they ran past me and made their way to the sidelines..There I was, looking up at them and staring right into their sweet asses.

They were in full form stomping,,Flirting winking at me? Really? Flirting when there was a game of their life going on? 

I was flattered. Perhaps my attempt to push up my boobs did it for them,, maybe it was the tight pants I had made sure I had a flattering Camel Toe this year, hoping to attract a man that would be worthy of a free pass at a horny redhead.

It was then at that moment, the lights went out!  What happened? The whole stadium sighed and was stunned in amusement?  You can’t even imagine the feeling of a whole stadium that was questioning the motives and wonderment of HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN,, really, at the superbowl?

It was then I felt what surprised me the most, four hands, roaming on my body.  What was going on, it was dark, but not dark enough to see who was feeling me.  TWO of the team members had made their way to my side.  One in front and one behind me.

They were closing in on me, calling me on my flirting, calling me out on my Bluff.  They were touching me, groping me; one took his tongue and licked my neck and ear lobe.  I was confused, excited, getting wet.

How dare they..Ohh god how dare they, soon I felt the rough hands of a large man sticking his hands down my shirt. Flipping my braless nipples and another rubbing my ass in a circular motion.

My shirt was open, all the way, there I was, exposed, to thousands of people. They had me circled, prisoner to their lust.  I felt my pants come down, my panties moved aside, almost ripped off of me, they were sticking those hard rough fingers inside me, right there in front of everyone, I didn’t dare call attention to myself, I wanted it.

I was dripping cum..I felt weak, my knees were buckling, I was at their mercy, and they were holding me up with the groping of my warm moist pussy and holding my breasts in their mouths.

I have never felt the passion that I felt thru their uniforms, but I felt their cocks pressing against me rubbing me as if I was being fucked hard..I knew if they were to pull out a cock, I was going to get it..

There it was, I was down, surrounded by four tall huge men.  Pinned.  One the ground, watching ass one of them started releasing his strings on his uniform.  OH NO, I knew what was coming!  So I thought.

There I was, on the ground, four men looming over me, I watched as one by one they took out their cocks and started jacking off on ME!!

One by one they came all over me, squirting their hot juice all over my body, How Freaking cool is this!!

I was naked, on the ground at the 50 yard line..What a ride!!

One man, to remain nameless came over with a wet towel and cleaned me up and helping me off of the ground, asked me if I was okay..I grinned and said OF COURSE.. let’s do it again..!!

My super bowl party was unlike all of yours, something I will cherish for the rest of my life. 

Something I will remember as I see those men play..I remember their numbers on their jerseys, I remember their cocks.

I will remember that is something I want again.  Glad they won, I am sure we all have special memories of New Orleans.

Laissez les bons temps rouler = Let the Good times roll!

No comments: