The more I grow into a strong and confident woman, the more I understand the meaning of good Sex!
I might sound strange, but good sex does not constitute crazy chandelier hanging Funky sex positions kind or carnal lust. To men it might, but I think the older you get, the appreciation of getting a good long lasting orgasm is more prevalent and desirable.
How do you get a long lasting Orgasm? Come see me of course!! LOL
Find peace within yourself.
Once you are comfortable with who you are, what makes you cum, the rest is quite simply the icing on the cake. Now we know that men are visual, that's a given, but who says you have to make every encounter one of a sexual race?
Finding that knowledge of what makes you cum and having your partner repeat it to oblivion seems to be the key to fulfilling sex? NO?
Who doesn't want to explode with volcanic force with their partner? Most fear retribution and condemnation if they choose to tell their partner what they really want or what really makes them cum!
This is where I cum in...My Goal and desire is to make sure that those fantasies and desires are met. It may not take one time, but maybe a few for you to feel comfortable enough to make sure I know all of your buttons and desires.
Don't be ashamed, fearful, hesitant at all. I am here for you and I have heard it all, and tried most of it.
Perhaps we can teach each other a few things?
No comments:
Post a Comment